We are looking for an experienced Visualizer with a great eye for detail to join our global team based in Rotterdam.
Our Visualization team focuses on creating high-end, storytelling photorealistic visualizations.
This is us
MVRDV is a globally leading architecture and urbanism practice based in Rotterdam with offices in Shanghai, Paris & Berlin. Founded by Winy Maas, Jacob van Rijs and Nathalie de Vries in 1993, we create social, innovative, realistic, green and remarkable architecture for a changing world. We believe that our work makes the world a better place by realizing dreams that actively contribute to global urgencies. We are a dynamic, ambitious and growing organization with currently 250 staff.
What we offer
Beyond the opportunity to work with a global and ambitious company:
- An exciting international working environment
- An appropriate salary, considering your skills and personal value to the organization. The salary is determined by the collective agreement for staff employed by architecture (Architecten CAO) and will be scale J or K
- Training and development opportunities
- Regular excursions and parties
- Public transport allowance for journeys between home and work
- An attractive pension scheme (Architects Pension)
- 30 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working week
- A healthy lunch and great communal activities such as sports
Please add at least 10 images to your portfolio.
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status, color, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
This is you:
- You have 6+ years of experience in Visualization
- You have a Professional degree as an Architect is an asset
- You have excellent graphic skills, Adobe suite
- You are highly skilled in the production of visualizations and making presentations
- You have excellent and up to date knowledge of V-Ray engine, 3D Studio Max and Matte painting
- You have good spoken and written communication skills in English
- You are an ambitious and collaborative team player
- Knowledge of MVRDV’s work and theory is an asset
- You will join a talented team of Visualizers in Rotterdam