OPEN APPLICATION URBAN PLANNERS & LANDSCAPE DESIGNERS
MVRDV is a globally leading architecture and urbanism practice based in Rotterdam with offices in Shanghai, Paris & Berlin. Founded by Winy Maas, Jacob van Rijs and Nathalie de Vries in 1993, we create social, innovative, realistic, green and remarkable architecture for a changing world. We believe that our work makes the world a better place by realizing dreams that actively contribute to global urgencies. We are a dynamic, ambitious and fast growing organization with currently 250 staff.
MVRDV is always looking for talented Urban Planners and Landscape Architects.
- 30 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working week
- Training and development opportunities
- Public transport allowance for journeys between home and work
- An attractive pension scheme
- A healthy lunch
- Regular excursions and parties
- A salary determined by the collective agreement for staff employed by architecture (Architecten CAO).
- Master’s degree in Urban Planning and/or Landscape design
- Proven professional experience
- Working experience in international environments is an asset
- Creative, innovative and strong design and graphic skills
- Strong AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Adobe suite and rendering skills
- Good team player with flexible mindset
- Experience with materialization and detailing of public space, landscape design and knowledge of plantation is an asset
- Knowledge of MVRDV’s work and theory is an asset
- English language skills are required
- Dutch, French, German, Danish or Mandarin language skills are an asset
- Candidates authorized or with the possibility to acquire authorization to work in the Netherlands are preferred
Any data you send us with your application, including your portfolio, will be stored in a database, which is cleared once a year. In the meantime, if we need new staff, we will first assess the candidates in this database. The positions are generally based at the MVRDV office in Rotterdam.