OPEN APPLICATION ARCHITECTS
MVRDV is always looking for talented architects. Any data you send us with your application, including your portfolio, will be stored in a database, which is cleared once a year. In the meantime, if we need new staff, we will first assess the candidates in this database. The positions are generally based at the MVRDV office in Rotterdam.
This is us
MVRDV is a global operating firm with a team of more than 300 employees, dedicated to innovative architecture and urban design. Founded in 1993, the MVRDV headquarters are based in Rotterdam with subsidiaries in Shanghai, Berlin, and Paris.
- Master’s degree in Architecture.
- Working experience in international environments is an asset.
- Strong conceptual talent, graphic and design skills.
- Strong Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe suite and rendering skills.
- Good team player.
- Knowledge of MVRDV’s work and theory is an asset.
- English language skills are required.
- Language skills in Dutch, French, German, Danish or Mandarin are a merit, but not a must.
- Candidates authorized or with the possibility to acquire authorization to work in the Netherlands are preferred.
What we offer
Beyond the opportunity to work within a globally and ambitious company, here are a few benefits that we offer:
- An exciting, inspiring and international working environment.
- Competitive salary, considering your skills and personal value for the organization. The salary is determined by the collective agreement for staff employed in architecture (Architecten CAO).
- Personal development budget.
- Travel allowance for your home-office commutes.
- You automatically take part of the Architects Pension scheme when working for MVRDV.
- 30 paid holiday days based on a fulltime employment of 40 working hours per week.
- Regular excursions, parties and corporate activities such as sports.
- A healthy lunch in our office.
- We contribute to your sports subscription at OneFit.
- A great office location in the center of Rotterdam near the train station.
We’d love for you to join us!
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status, color, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply
Please fill in the online form and upload your motivation letter, CV and portfolio preferably as a PDF no larger than 5MB. If you do not fill in the application form, we cannot consider your application.