Internship Business Developer & Public Relations
MVRDV is a globally operating firm with a team of more than 230 employees, dedicated to innovative architecture and urban design. Founded in 1993, the MVRDV headquarters are based in Rotterdam with subsidiaries in Shanghai, Berlin, and Paris. MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status, race or color, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Dynamic, international, and creative office
- Enthusiastic colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Team building event
- Good salary treatment.
YOUR DAILY WORK INCLUDES
Reporting to the Head of PR/BD Asia directly on daily works
- Taking part in brainstorming sessions and suggesting innovative ideas
- Assisting with the development and distribution of PR and BD materials, including brochures, presentations, etc.
- Assist in managing social media platforms. Editing, translating, and proofreading contents that will be sent to the public
- Assisting with the organization and execution of various media and PR events
- Assisting the PR/BD Head on managing office materials, filing, copying, and performing other clerical tasks
- Assist on any other tasks requested from the Head of PR/BD Asia
This is you
- Creative, self-motivated, and with a genuine interest to help the company solve needs
- Resourceful, meticulous, and able to work independently and in a team
- Good at PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, INDESIGN, etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong research skills.