Due to an expanding portfolio and growth of company, MVRDV has a vacancy for a Financial Controller, with at least 5 years of related working experience. The position is based at the MVRDV office in Rotterdam.
- Responsible for the day-to-day financial accounting, together with the financial administrator;
- Administrating MVRDV’s participations, currently a French and Chinese subsidiary;
- Responsible for GL accounts specifications and for analyzing them;
- Responsible for monthly financial analysis and reporting;
- Responsible for preparing the year end accounts, including consolidation of the group;
- Managing transition to a new financial system, later this year;
- Improve accounting related processes;
- Setting up new internal controls and optimizing existing controls;
- Managing transfer pricing process;
- Managing our VAT declaration and Withholding Tax declarations;
- Setting up tax control framework;
- Working closely together with the project controller(s) in the Finance team and
- Responsible for the financial administrator, reporting to the Finance Director.
An informal Finance team of 6 in a highly dynamic, internationally orientated and creative office that works on projects on different scales all over the world. Salary according to the collective work agreement (CAO Architectenbureaus) depending on personal profile, experience and skills will be in scale J (3.035,00 - 3.933,00).
MVRDV is a globally operating firm with a team of more than 240 employees, dedicated to innovative architecture and urban design. MVRDV was founded in 1993, has its headquarters in Rotterdam and has subsidiaries in Shanghai and Paris, with more to come.
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status, race or color, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill in the online form and upload your motivation letter, CV and recommendation (preferably as PDF not larger than 5mb). If you don’t fill in the application form we cannot consider your application.
For questions, call our HR department +31 (0) 10 477 2860