Internship in Business Development
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsBusiness Development
MVRDV is looking for a Business Development Intern currently studying architecture or urbanism to join our global team based in Rotterdam. This internship starts in April 2024.
This is us
MVRDV is a global architecture and urban design firm with a passion for innovation. Founded in 1993, we have now a team of over 300 employees based in Rotterdam, Shanghai, Berlin, Paris, and New York.
- You are available 40 hours/week and can start in April 2024.
- You are enrolled in a University throughout the whole length of the internship (until August 2024).
- Familiarity specifically with InDesign and Adobe Suite.
- Creative and innovative skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Understanding of architectural processes.
- Written evidence of enrollment in a university or academy.
- Fluent in English.
- You are authorized to work in the Netherlands.
- Maintaining and updating our references and project texts.
- Assisting with the development and distribution of BD materials.
- Taking part in brainstorming sessions and suggesting innovative ideas.
- Assisting in general management of office materials, filing, copying, and performing other clerical tasks.
- Undertaking market research and identifying key players and projects in different countries.
- Making critical and strategic analyses of new project opportunities.
What we offer
Beyond the opportunity to work within a global and ambitious company, here are a few benefits that we offer:
An exciting, inspiring, and international working environment.
An appropriate internship allowance of € 700,- per month.
Travel allowance for your home-office commutes.
Regular excursions, parties, and corporate activities such as sports.
A healthy lunch in our office.
A great office location in the center of Rotterdam near the train station.
We’d love for you to join us!
MVRDV is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status, color, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Please reach out to us if you are interested after reading this internship description and you want to learn more about it, the team or our organization. Apply and/or leave your contact details if you want to explore the potential opportunities!
How to apply
Please fill in the online form and upload your motivation letter, CV, recommendation preferably as PDF not larger than 5mb. If you do not fill in the application form, we cannot consider your application.
We require our interns to be enrolled in an educational program, we cannot hire graduates for these positions.